The End of The World

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

Re: The End of The World · Posted Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:21 pm
Vincent Byrne · (Protagonist
)
Vincent Byrne

”Click here to read lyrics” :

I never knew it, but everything that came before her, that life I’d spent without her was hollow. I’d spent so much time fighting for a cause that I thought was righteous- Waiting for my king of hearts to fit in with spades when all along she was carrying the matching suit. Mi reina de corazones. We were a few cards short of a full house, but I would change that. We would change everything. The gods would see. She was the one. My wife. Mi reina. My oracle. Her eyes would go blue as sure as the sky. I knew they would. I knew it. She was the one. The reason we didn’t have an oracle was because I’d already found her. And it was never her that wasn’t ready, it was me. But I am ready now. My white eyes had given me courage- I guess I’d just been waiting for the emerald of hers to give me the green light again. Everything would be better. I’d spent my life paying my dues in blood and loss; Repaying a karmic debt with more pain than I ever had in my account to begin with. I was fucking overdrawn, and now it was time for karma to start writing me some checks. It was time for the hurt to stop. I get to be happy now.

I held the weight of her so effortlessly it was hard to not believe that she alone was the one capable of bringing me balance. Her light to my dark. Her sun to my moon. Her smile to my frown. The yin to my yang. She was perfect; In body and spirit and mind. I’d always known but seeing her and breathing her had knocked the fucking wind out of me. Gods I missed you. There was no way she could make me feel this way without being the one destined to be my mate. My first. Her pain caused me anguish, her happiness elation. She wasn’t even wolf yet but her empath abilities had always been there. ”When you hurt, I hurt.” How hadn’t I fucking realized it? How hadn’t I known? I’m not hurting anymore. I assured her, wiping a tear from her cheek with my thumb as she caressed mine. See, balance.

I’m going to do right by you.

Fuck, I was at her mercy. She could get me to do anything. Her influence over me was far reaching and the insane part was that it didn’t even scare me. She could order me to shift and eat everyone in this room, I wouldn’t hesitate. I’d trust her judgment wholly, as only the influence of an Oracle could direct the actions of an Alpha without vindication. My conscience may have been made up of good intentions but it had always steered me wrong because it had been born separate from me. She was my conscience. The love she carried within her spoke more fluently than mine and all the ways I couldn’t articulate my nobility she translated effortlessly. Because what is the sun if not a star, and what is the night sky without both the moon to light and stars to guide you. Everything felt fucking right with her. Gods.. I love you.

Not even the interjection of extras in the background could get my eyes off of her. Her lips, her clavicle, her chest, her neck, her eyes, her fucking hair- In the brief moment I had to look at her it felt as though my eyes had been replaced by two gyroscopic balls. This shit made me dizzy but still I stumbled with her off stage as she refused to separate her lips from mine. Gorilla glue had nothing on Linas love, she was stuck to me. But it wasn’t just her, it was me too. I couldn’t stop as images of her flashed through my mind. They paired so fucking well with the sensation of touching and kissing her. The way she looked the night I first saw her, the sound of her laugh, the smell of her hair, the way her eyes disappeared every single time she smiled. I missed those upside down crescents.

I’m going to give you fucking everything.

My hands were even more untamed than my eyes. They’d gone from her hips, to her waist, then her face, the back of her neck, her shoulders, her ass… That was where they wanted to stay. Her fragmented declarations of affection cut through her insatiable hunger for me. I could only reply in low growls. I couldn’t shut my fucking eyes off. I wanted her. This desire was only amplified when she hopped onto me. I held her up with one hand under her ass and the other tightly around her back, forcing every available inch of her to press against me like I couldn’t get fucking close enough. I’m yours forever Lina… In every way I was hers, and always had been. All of those roadblocks in my life were just detours leading me to her. I knew that now.

Gods I missed you. They were no longer just thoughts. They were things I needed her to know. I needed her to know everything. I’d dig up every corpse, every casket. I’d give her every fucking twisted piece of me. I didn’t want to hide anything from her anymore. I wouldn’t. There were no more barriers to entry. She had a season pass to last a lifetime to the inner most fucked parts of me and only her. I fucking love you. My white glowing eyes looked right into hers, my mind already trying to discredit reality. This isn’t real. That’s how much of a dream this was, it was starting to become unbelievable. I was waiting for the scene to end, the curtain to close, the immersion to cease as I was once again violently thrust back into a cold and lonely reality. I was waiting for my eyes to open- For this to be proven a dream. But they are open… And just fucking look at what they get to behold…

I’m going to tell you everything…

I was overwhelmed. I wanted to shift right there, I could feel it like a tingling beneath my skin. An urge to run- To give the adrenaline coursing through my veins something to soak into. But I didn’t want to run from her, I wanted her to run with me. I wanted to kiss her. Not just her lips but her body too. I wanted to run with her. Just her and I beneath the moon, connected not just in love but in pack. I wanted to make love to her, right here, fucking everywhere. I wanted to turn her. I need to turn her. I wanted it all, right fucking now. I’m going to make you my Oracle... I kissed her lips but those kisses ran away with me. I was soon kissing her jaw and neck, my sharp fangs just behind the love my lips couldn’t stop expressing. ...The mother of my kids... I promised again, as I spun around and pressed her against the wall and held onto a nearby rack, giving my clawed hand something less fragile to grip onto. ...My first… I breathed heavy, gasping for air I hadn’t let myself breathe.

...I’m going to turn you.

Re: The End of The World · Posted Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:22 pm
Alina Byrne · (Protagonist
)
Alina Byrne
"One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is Love."
Socrates, Greek philosopher

The room was spinning, although we were standing in place. We must have been dreaming with our eyes as wide as sky, sleepwalking on the stage. Our whole life displayed in front of me, like the Notebook, but better…you see, this is a story about a normal girl, an orphan…

One day, she meets her King, an Alpha. In the beginning, the king and the girl believed this wouldn’t work, they were much too different for she was human and he was wolf. This girl was even called a “self-sabotager” and a “witch lover” by the villagers, and the king too had his fair share of enemies, for the king was cursed…with eyes damned and red, cast out by his ancestors. On a night just like tonight, the girl mistakes the king for his cousin, a Jester. The king had not been so pleasent with the normal girl, but both would have never guessed how much they’d come to mean to one another after that one special night.

Quickly she fell in love. The wolf had magical powers, only he knew how to hush her cries with the string of a chord and a look in her eyes. The wolf fell in love too. Only the wolf, with duties fit for a king, wanted to protect the girl from himself, having endured such unspeakable horrors in his lifetime. So, the king did an unforgivable thing, you see, in order to spare her any pain, he compelled himself away. The king came to regret this and although the girl had forgotten, for reasons she could not explain, she dreamt of her wolf each day anyway. The king and the girl went through trials and tribulations. The wolf returned what he had taken, but the girl felt that the king had abused his power. The girl with a love as bright as the sun inside of her came to forgive her king.

In the month of December, the king made the girl his queen and the town rejoiced. Although not all were fond of the king and queen's royal wedding, for the queen’s brother was the enemy of the king, a lone wolf. The lone wolf believed the king would bring harm to his sister and wanted the pairing to end. The queen, “witch-lover”, was a best friend to an Archmage, an Imperial, the strongest warlock in the Coven. Like a tale as old as time, the creatures were at war with one another, and the love the king had for the queen was deemed forbidden. The Imperial did not approve of the mating, for not only was the girl his best friend, but he had been in love with her too. The Queen could not lose her Imperial, for she believed they were mates of the soul.

Here comes the twist…for the king loved two. Another wolf, white, cold as ice, and as beautiful as the moon. One night the white wolf and the king were captured. The queen rejected the king, believing that the king had run off with the white wolf. The king and the white wolf survived and returned, but the queen had long gone. The king, in his despair, mated with the white wolf. The queen, so broken, gave herself to the Imperial. All the tales of the future came to pass, for the king and the queen had lost this match.

Until one day…The king saw the queen again. His eyes glowing, but no longer in a shade of red. The queen smiled so wide her eyes disappeared forming upside-down crescents, the king’s favorite. On the eve of his birthday, the queen invited the king on stage, calling for her Sky to illuminate the earth once again. The king too wished for the warmth he knew only the sun would bring.

When the queen saw her king in the shadows, she knew this was their final chance. When the king saw the queen on stage, he knew she was his Oracle. The one completely made for him and only him, the Alpha. They joined together and danced across the stage, a dance of two lovers reunited at last. The king vowed to give his queen everything. His queen would want for nothing for she would be his wife, the mother of his kids, his life, his oracle...

This is the true story of a king, an alpha, who found his queen, a normal girl, dancing in the night with eyes as bright as the sun...

Someday, we’ll be old and gray…

Sam always called me a self-sabotager, but look at me now. I put the pieces back together and who would have thought they would fit together perfectly? Sawyer, you’re a dream, my dream…I hope you believe it. The way I felt in his arms, I only ever feel when I’m on stage singing and dancing. You are home. I want to grow old with you. I want all those same things…This time I was ready for the impact, God it had been worth the wait. Mr. Grinch accepted his invitation to the Holiday Hoobie Whatty and Martha May was reunited with her one true love. I asked him once, why would an alpha choose a human?

I answered my own question, fate. I could have never known him. I was at the right place at the right time and I was his…

Oracle… My heart pounded outside its chest. It must have been frozen in a birdcage and thawed out just now because I swear it never sounded this loud. I’m going to make you my Oracle… I met his glowy eyes, bright, with all their glory. I couldn’t form any of the feelings inside me with phrases. In time, only one word came out, lines of tears rolled down my cheek, Me? I pulled away from his lips, dazed and confused, and pressed against the wall of the stage.

...I’m going to turn you. I cupped his face, my eyes filled with so much love and joy, it was raining happiness all over my freaking face. It just didn’t feel real…Please please tell me this is real. Dreams do come true, but this was better than I could have ever imagined. I..w-want to be your Oracle… I had to accept, I had to form the words. I want to give you babies…lots of them…ten. I grinned, running a finger through his fang, before kissing his forehead. I want to be your wife again…I want this. I placed my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. You are my dream, Sawyer… I whispered.

I think we’re going to win this time

power_settings_newLogin to reply